1. WeDoWebApps. Pvt. Ltd. provides IT solutions in form of Services and Products. Services based projects are entitled to our clients’ property having the full authorization and knowledge about the services. Products should be charged based on the capital cost setting up in the environment and the maintenance support provided.2. Working on established projects require code access from the buyers, and it shall remain their proprietary right to the property.
3. In case of products sold, WeDoWebApps has the proprietary right to the property and therefore no codebase shall be shared. It is entitled only to maintenance and support in the future based on the stipulated contracts among both the parties.
4. WeDoWebApps has the right to decide the timeline and cost of a project based on:
1. Buyers' requirements on one or many projects should be stipulated in a document that should be analyzed to produce Gantt chart. The same document should be followed to provide project cost.2. The NDA-NCA document should be signed before proceeding on any of the IT projects.
3. The proposed budgets should be decided on the technology being used for developing the project, number of resources requested by the buyer or required in the project, and experience of the person working on the project.
4. Once decided, the cost could be split into breakdown according to the timeline (1) to create milestones and all the milestones needed to be funded in advance, whereas hourly based projects should be invoiced once the decided sprint is over. For hourly charges, the advance payments should be funded in the invoice based on the mutual agreement for security purposes.
5. The projects should be updated by the Project Lead to the buyer on the daily or alternate day basis or as discussed in case of long-term projects.
6. CCAvenue payment Gateway is not responsible for any of the contracts, agreements and contracts in between buyers and WeDoWebApps Pvt. Ltd.
Thanks for using our services.We regret any inconvenience caused due to any concern related us or not. If you wish to discontinue the services, we’re here to help you.
1. Full amount refund is only approved in case there is no work done on the projects. The buyer has to send a refund request via email at sales@WeDoWebApps.com along with the reason within 7 calendar days of invoice paid.
2. In case the results are not based on the documentation and NDA signed between the buyer and the company, then WeDoWebApps is supposed to refund last paid invoice amount after deducting transaction fees. In the case, following the procedure, the buyer must send an email for the refund at sales@WeDoWebApps.com mentioning the reason within 7 calendar days of invoice paid, or witin 15 calendar days of delivery date.Cancellation:
1. We never face cancellations, but in case there is any situation arising subjected to cancellation of the project or milestone, then only the cancellation of projects' decided milestones and future breakdowns shall be considered. If any cancellation is subjected to the ongoing work, then the amount should be refunded after reducing the hourly cost of the project. Any milestone completed and cannot be considered for cancellation, and therefore, no cancellation shall be requested.
1. Payments shall be done through the CCAvenue payment gateway in case the projects are dealt directly in between the two parties (Buyer and The Company).2.The buyers will receive an invoice in their provided E-mail IDs as decided with buyer.
3.Buyer can pay any invoice directly by hitting the 'Pay' button which should open a new tab in the browser for making the online payments with different available options.
** This Refund and Cancellation policy applies only to the transactions that are done through CCAvenues payment gateway.
** WeDoWebApps Pvt. Ltd. reserve all the rights to change or alter the company policies time to time.
Need a Free Quote On Your New Project?
Please fill out this form, to help us better understand what you're looking for.